Sunday

I've been a bad blogger...but good otherwise.

More than a month has flown by since the last LRW post. I'm feeling disheartened. My sights were set to make LRW as popular as one of my prior blogs (Mitigation Journal) and use it as a tool to interact with a larger community. I also planned to integrate one of my recurring main personal goals into this project. That is to write every day. To write every day either on this site or other writing works already in progress. There has been so much to discuss and share but seemingly little time to write about it.

That happens when you live an active life.

Lets think of this column as a reboot.

You see, this is not about writing alone. As the name, Living. Running. Writing. is about all of the things that make us go. Writing just happens to be the expressive media that I enjoy and share with others. I enjoy writing just as much as running but nearly as much as I enjoy time with my family.

And theres the conflict.

While I have been a bad blogger, I've been a good husband and father and a good coach.

I've had the opportunity to see my kids do some really good things athletically and artistically. I've been there to coach my track team and glow in the strides they've made. I've been able to focus on training some fantastic adults, too. I just haven't had the opportunity to sit down and write about it.

I'm going to make more of an effort to do that.

I've come to realize that this column has a readership; a following that wants to hear what I have to say. I appreciate that.

More to follow...soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Living and Writing