Saturday

Why I'm Not Training Today

What keeps you from running?

I'm totally pissed off at my lack of motivation today and more than a little disappointed in myself. I had a nice run yesterday and was looking forward to another energizing session today. Looks like thats not going to happen. 

I expect a lot out of myself on a day off and chances are you do, too. Its frustrating when the weather or some unexpected happening pinches off your ability to follow your training plan...that happens to all of us, I'm sure. External forces are one thing...internal lax is another. 

I woke up sore...at least I think I woke up. I'm just not sure the day ever got started. Its been so overcast and cold here for the last few weeks that its starting to tap my desire to do anything. Is this what its like to live in Alaska in the winter? I hate to blame my low-running-drive on the weather, but I'm going to anyway.

Regroup. Rest. Try again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading Living and Writing